Followers

Friday, October 30, 2009

MoRe HaLLowEEn

Last night we carved pumpkins, Hallee was into helping clean out the guts of the pumpkin, but Blyss on the other hand would not touch it, she kept saying it was, "Yucky." Zak told Blyss that she was such a princess, and Blyss replied, "I am a princess." It was so funny, she is such a girly, girly!


Zak cleaning out the guts, while Blyss watches





For preschool today Hallee went as Minnie Mouse, she is using her dance costume from last year, and I just made the ears, she looked so cute!



5 comments:

Jess said...

Cute Mickey Mouse! We didn't attempt to really carve pumpkins! I could only imagine what my girls would have said about the "GUTS"! Hope your Halloween is great!

Trisha said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

What Trisha said!

Jess said...

Hey! I am not sure where my friend got the cowgirl costume/outfit, but I will ask her and let you know! :)

Annette said...

Your kids looked so cute last night!