Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Here's the Costumes

What a fun Halloween! Zak's parents were able to come down and visit us for a few days. The girls loved having them here. We went to our Ward's Halloween party had a great dinner, fun games, and some good trick or treating. The girls-especially Blyss wasn't very happy for awhile because we had to wake them up from their naps, since the party started at 4:00, but Blyss finally perked up and was happy by the time they did the trick or treating part. After we got home we went trick or treating around the neighborhood.

Minnie Mouse



Sleeping Beauty- I made this costume for Blyss




The two of them after the ward party.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Wow you rock sewing costumes!! They looked so cute last night!

Jess said...

Loved the Sleeping Beauty Dress! Beautiful! Looks like a great Halloween! :)

Trisha said...

I am glad that Blyss started having a better time!

Jenny said...

Love their costumes!!! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween.

Can't wait to hear the results of the ultra sound!!!!

Ashley Hancock said...

They look cute. Good job on the costume!

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on the girls' costumes! They are so cute. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick too! I am feeling a lot better today and I hope to feel back to normal by tomorrow.

No, I haven't bought my ticket yet. I did get the message though. The 21st at Providence right? What website did you buy yours from? Will you let me know all the details again? I don't want to be left out!

Rebecca said...

very cute girls!

Erica Bazil said...

Such cute costumes! My parents were up for a Halloween visit too and of course, the kids loved it. They just left today. Maybe I'll get around to blogging about the weekend now. Hope you all are feeling better. Vanna and I are a bit sick now too and have had a couple rough nights. Stuff is really going around!