Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our ThanksGiving

We of course went to Idaho for Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving with Zak's family this year- everyone was there from his side, we ate a delicious meal, the kids had tons of fun playing with each other, went on a little horse back ride, and then went swimming to burn off those calories (everyone but me- I don't have a swimsuit that fits). We had a great time on Thanksgiving, it was fun seeing and visiting with everyone.

Paige and Blyss


Zak and Hallee



On Friday we went to my parents house- my brother and his wife blessed their new baby, Riley, all of my brothers and their families were able to come for this, so we got to see everyone on my side. Once again the girls had so much fun playing with cousins and it was fun to visit with everyone and hold baby Riley.




The Bazil Cousins



The Bazil Clan- all of my brothers and their families



With all the fun and excitment Blyss got sick, her tummy got very upset (I don't know if it was the flu or something she ate), but she started throwing up Friday night, it is no fun at all, but especially no fun being away from home, on our way home on Saturday we stopped in Idaho Falls at Outlet for Outdoors for Zak to get some riding gear for his motorcyle trip, and I was sitting down holding Blyss, visiting with a friend who was in their shopping, when Blyss just pucked all over me, and she kept going and going, my friend went and got a roll of paper towels- THANK YOU, I was able to get myself somewhat cleaned up, to make it to the car- luckily we were headed home and had everything packed- so I had extra clothes to change into and for Blyss to change into- and a minivan with plenty of room to change in! A lesson to learn from to- never go shopping with a child that has been pucking. That was an experience- hopefully one that I don't have to experience again, I'm sure everyone in the store did not appreciate that! We are home and feel good and much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

You have such a beautiful family. I am so sorry that Blyss got sick. That really is awful. BTW, you still do not look pregnant. Fabulous as always.

Jenny said...

Bummer she got sick!! I love the family pic. You have the cutest family.

Trisha said...

That pucking does not sound fun!

Andrea said...

Those pictures with the horses in the snow are so beautiful. Sounds like you guys had a great time...minus poor Blyss being sick.
Take care.