Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Could it Be?

Today is Zak's 30th Birthday- crazy!!! I can't believe we are getting this old. I took some pictures of him, but our camera didn't save them(our camera has been dropped one to many times- I'm hoping I get a new one for Christmas), I made a pupmpkin roll for him, we stuck candles in it, sang happy birthday, and Blyss was so excited she blew out the candles, so we relit the candles and Zak got to blow the candles out himself. But I want to wish Zak a happy birthday and I want him to know how much I love him, he is truly great!

HAPPENINGS OF THIS WEEK:

Yesterday was our ward Christmas party, Santa came to it, the girls were so excited to see Santa-that is until it was their turn to sit on his lap, Hallee did okay, but Blyss was screaming and crying, saying that she was scared- she was the only child I heard that was scared of him. So we didn't get a picture of her and Santa. The primary did the Nativity- Hallee was the prettiest little angel.







This week we worked on putting up Christmas decorations, and everyday the girls ask if it is Christmas yet, and if they can open presents, this is really going to test their patience. Here is a picture of the girls and our christmas tree.




Earlier this week, we obviously didn't learn a lesson that we had just learned on Saturday- last post- of not taking a sick kid into a store. Well it was a normal day, Hallee went to preschool, she went to dance, we had dinner, then went to Lowe's to get some supplies, Hallee starts complaing that her stomach really hurts, we brush it off, then she starts pucking, and pucking, so I take her, and we run from aisle 30 to our car, leaving a nice puke trail- once again so embarrased, and feel so bad for the person who has to clean it up. Poor little girl was sick all night throwing up, then during the middle of the night, I got the nasty stomach flu as well, it was especially hard, because Zak left early that morning to Burley and was gone over night, so that whole next day, I was throwing up, exhausted, and not feeling well and had to take care of Hallee who was still sick and a very bored Blyss. I am sooooo glad that we are all feeling better!

4 comments:

Ashley Hancock said...

That is no fun, especially being prego ontop of it all! I'm glad your better too!

Sid and Kelli said...

Your girls dresses are so pretty and they look so nice there in front of the Christmas tree. Happy B-day Zak and hope you don't have your pre-midlife crisis yet!

Angie said...

Oh aren't kids fun when sick and shopping. I'm glad your all feeling better. Tell Zak Happy Birthday. I remember that age. Wish I was there to sometimes.

Trisha said...

Your girls looked so cute on Sunday. Their little voices are the best.