Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frosty the Snowman



Today we had to take advantage of the awesome snow, so Zak and the girls made a snowman and I decorated our snowman. We sure got tons of snow between yesterday and today!
This past week the girls and I have kept ourselves busy making christmas goodies, while Zak was gone most of the week(earlier in the week gone to Idaho for work, and then gone for 3 days with his dad, brother, and brother in law motorbiking to Mesquite) we made fudge, toffee, and my favorite cheriollets. The girls love helping and baking in the kitchen- I didn't get any pics, because I was keeping a close eye on the girls to make sure they weren't sticking their fingers in it and licking the spoons. Then we delievered all the goodies to neighbors, the girls had fun going door to door and delivering. I think at every door Blyss would say, "Merry Christmas," about 10 times. We are almost ready for Christmas- we are going to take the girls Christmas shopping to get each other a present- hopefully it works!

8 comments:

Jess said...

What a adorable snowman! All of this snow is crazy! :) Your goodies sound delicious! We let the girls get each other a gift and they already told each other what it is! :) Silly girls! Hopefully they forget by Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Those treats were so delicious, Might I add. YOur snowman is huge! I was not about to go out there, so good for you!

JC Photography said...

Nice snowman girls - good work!!!

Angie said...

They where yummy treats some of my favorites too. Your snowman looks awesome. They are so cute I loved when they came to the door!!

Trisha said...

Blyss brightened up my night...Her little merry christmas was so cute!

Erica Bazil said...

Wow, you guys have had a lot of snow! We got our first snow this last Saturday but it was only about an inch. Awesome snowman! Those goodies sound yummy too. We are slow getting to those things this year. I'm just sending out Christmas cards today and hope to deliver goodies tonight and tomorrow. Where does the time go?!

Jenny said...

I love the snowman!! We drove by it on sunday night late and Brad wanted to go straight home and build our own.

Thanks for the goodies. You girls are way too cute.

Annette said...

I have to say, your fudge was to die for!