Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Hallee and Blyss after opening one present on Christmas Eve, Blyss gave Hallee rings, and Hallee gave Blyss a set of rings, necklaces, and bracelets.



Ready to go to bed



What a busy Christmas! Christmas was so much fun this year- Hallee was so, so excited, she could hardly stand it, and finally told us she couldn't be patient anymore! On Christmas Eve we went and had breakfast( our little family tradition), we then went bowling, that is what Hallee really wanted to do. After we got back home, we cleaned the basement a little and the upstairs, then I made a nice dinner of Turkey and funeral potatoes, we made cookies for Santa, we read Christmas books and the Christmas story, watched Polar Express, we also let the girls open 1 present, they opened the presents they bought for each other. When it was finally bed time Hallee got Santa's plate and milk ready. She had a hard time going to sleep because she was so excited, and we couldn't even get Blyss to sleep. So finally at 11:00pm we had them to sleep, then Zak and I became Santa's helpers and got everything ready for Christmas morning. Where the girls went to bed so late I hoped they would sleep in, but Hallee was up at 6:00 am, and she woke Blyss up. The girls were very excited, Blyss kept saying, "wow!" and "oh, my gosh!" to everything. The got a doll house(Santa and Santa's wife made this), furniture to put in the doll house, barbies, and Hallee got some new art stuff- she spent all day on Christmas using her blendy pens! Zak and I got ourselves a new camera.

The girls and the doll house


Hallee


Blyss and her kitty- Turkey



Blyss taking her sled back up the hill- she took Little Mermaid Sledding


Hallee going down


We had a delicious breakfast, then the girls went sledding on our hill.

That afternoon we headed to Idaho, we stayed with my parents, and we had the Bazil family reunion on Saturday, that was fun to see all the family, Sunday we went and visited Zak's family, and on Monday visited Zak's grandparents and then headed home. It was a great Christmas 2009! I hope everyone else had a great Christmas.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this age...the kids are so fun and excited! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Jess said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I love the top picture with your girls presents from each other! My girls gave each other play make-up! Girl stuff is so fun! Cute, cute dollhouse!

Angie said...

Looks like you had a good time. I'm glad your christmas was a great one. I love to hear about the two of them so excited. I think ours where still up at midnight. It was a long night.

Trisha said...

Such cute girls!

Erica Bazil said...

What a great Christmas! I was wondering what you...I mean, Santa's wife was working on. She did a great job! :) Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

I didn't realize you had such a slope in your yard. I will have to send Brad over with his sled.
Looks like Santa was good at your house.

Anonymous said...

I will gladly take them both to bed, won't get much sleep but they will be sooooo happy in the morning, sore but happy!!