Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where are those girls hiding?

This past week Zak, the girls, and I were playing hide and go seek- it is Blyss' favorite thing to do. Zak, Hallee, and Blyss were hiding and I was seeking. I found Zak really easily, I could hear the girls,(they were eating fruit snacks and I could hear the rustles of the bag) but was not sure where they were at, until I saw this:




I could not stopping laughing, I thought it was the cutest thing, to see those little piggies sticking out from under the door. I love moments like this.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Too Cute! My girls are starting to love Hide and Seek as well!

Rebecca said...

I love that the toe nails are pink and purple! very cute. Hey you should email me your cute wholesale sites you use. See you at girls night! ha_rebecca@hotmail.com

Rebecca

Sara said...

Hey Marcy, I'll be sure to check with Becca tomorrow at our little meeting. This post is so cute...it's great to have little moments like these every once in awhile to make all the hard times worth it!

~Sara

Angie said...

They are so cute! What a cute thing to find doesn't that just make your day to see those smiles!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

That's so cute. Macie loves hide and seek, but she always goes in the very same spot....behind the chair:)

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Erica Bazil said...

That is way cute! Ours love that game too. Cash always goes to the last place either I or Ty went so he's pretty easy to find. And Vanna usually gives us away cause she follows us to our hiding place and squeals so Cash finds us pretty easily too.

JC Photography said...

That is too cute! What a couple of dolls!