Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

SoMe HaLloWeEn FuN

We were invited to an adult Halloween party! This is the first time Zak and I have every dressed up for Halloween since we have been married. I was a cowgirl (only thing I could come up with, using clothes I had)and Zak was a mile post marker. The party was so much fun, everyone dressed up in great costumes, we had great food, and played really fun games.


The party was in a really cool old barn, which added to the fun.

On Saturday we went and checked out the pumpkin walk in Logan. It is were people use pumpkins to make scenes. It is incredible what people come up with for ideas. Alot of the pumpkins had incredible face detail. We went with our friends and had a great time.


Cows, with pumpkin udders

Keebler Elf scene making cookies


Michael Jackson scene


garden made with pumpkins


Hallee as Mermaid

7 comments:

Annette said...

I love the mile marker idea - way creative!

Rebecca said...

Too bad Scott couldnt come with me to the Party he would have had fun! Our neighborhood is awesome! I will know for sure about the GNO's sometime this week!

Angie said...

Looks like you had alot of fun at the pumpkin walk. We had a great time at the party too!

Trisha said...

I was so sad we couldn't make it to that Halloween party! It looks like so much fun!

Jenny said...

The pumpkin walk was so fun. We were sad we missed the party. Looked like fun.

Erica Bazil said...

Love that you guys dressed up for a party. I think for our ward Trunk or Treat Ty and I are going to be H1- N1 (one of us with a sign that says H1 and one that is N1). Pretty simple but kind-of funny. The kids are going to be pirates this year. What are your going to be? That pumpkin walk looks fun. I really liked the garden one. BTW did you get your check from me for the clips you sent? Thanks again for all your help. Everything went pretty well.

Dixie Bazil said...

Looks like you had an awesome time at the halloween party. Looks like someone put a lot of time and effort into it to make it fun. When do you find out what your having. Call us as soon as you find out!