Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Idaho

Last week the girls and I went to Idaho while Zak was out of town for a few days. My mom helped me make applesauce- it is the best, we add sugar and cinnamon oil- it makes it delicious.
The girls had fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa. Blyss especially loves the farm. She loves to help feed the baby calves and watch grandpa milk cows.


stirring milk replacer for baby calves

This week I am preparing for our Super Saturday- you can check out what we are doing for crafts at- http://www.richmond2rs.blogspot.com/. I am so excited- we are doing lots of cute stuff!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I have never made applesauce. Your so good! I hope your day got better!

Trisha said...

So since I am in YW I had no idea about the cute bows you were doing! Maybe if you have any extra stuff, I could make some with you?