Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it Pregnancy or am I going Crazy?

I find myself not knowing what I'm doing lately. One day I couldn't find my cell phone anywhere- it was in the fridge (How did it get there?) Another day I couldn't seem to find Blyss' sippy cup, I knew I had put it back in the fridge- where was it, in the cupboard with the cups and it was full of milk.
I also got pulled over by a police(which was the 1st time ever) and received my 1st ever ticket!!! If anyone knows me I'm obssessed with going the speed limit, so I don't get pulled over and get a ticket- and I am a backseat driver to Zak telling him to always slow down. Zak had a very good laugh over my ticket, which I cried over for 2 hours and was very mad about it. (I was going through Preston, and following the car in front of me, not even paying attention to the speed limit, so the car in front of me was speeding as well- but I was the one pulled over and got the ticket- the police officer came to my car asked for my stuff, I gave it to him, he went back to his car, and came back and gave me a ticket- which he started just reading to me, he didn't even ask or tell me why he pulled me over!!!!! That made me so mad, that he wouldn't even ask or tell, he just gave me a ticket)
I sure hope I get my mind back soon, because I can't even really think!

10 comments:

Angie said...

That is funny kind of I know! Tickets are horrible and putting stuff in the wrong spot. I think it is the Pregnancy! It will get better!!

Trisha said...

They say you lose 16% of your brain functioning during pregnancy...

So sorry about the ticket.

Sara said...

Marcy, you're so cute! Pregnancy brain is tons of fun, huh! I'm glad you found your phone...you must have gotten a little confused and put the phone in there instead of the sippy. I wonder if your ticket was from speeding or following the car too closely?...

Andrea said...

I'm impressed that it was your first ticket! I, on the other hand, am a speed demon and the first year we were married I got 3 tickets! That is expensive. I know what you mean...cops can be so maddening! I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Dixie Bazil said...

I swear the more kids you have the more pregnancy brain you get. I swear with Ryley I was very spacey and forgetful. Well, all should turn around after your done being pregnant. You'll have to let us know as soon as you find out what your having.

Annette said...

It's got to be the preganacy! Preston does have a nasty little speed trap!

The High Family- said...

Pregnancy always makes me crazy. You are handling things a lot better than I ever have. Sorry about the ticket. That stinks! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcy! My current blog design is from the shabby miss jenn 'hoot hoot' kit. (Or you could use any digital scrapbooking kits)
shabbymissjenndesigns.com

Check out sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com for a walk through of how to do your own blog designs.

And I use photoshop CS3 to make my headers.

I hope that helps, if you ever want me to teach you, I would love too!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Congrats on being pregnant! You are an amazing mom and this next one is very lucky! As far as the pregnany craziness, I can't help you, but I always blame my craziness on my period and it works!

Rebecca said...

Sorry, but that is funny, the things we do when our hormones are a little off!