Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Fun!

This past weekend we headed to Idaho so Zak could help his family dig spuds. Zak took his Dad's place, since they were up in Northern Idaho for Zak's sister, Paige's, Junior Miss. They got home Sunday night so we got to visit with them for a bit, someone gave Paige a Princess crown, ring, and necklace, Paige gave it to Hallee. Since then Hallee has not taken off her princess attire, on our way home from Idaho we stopped in Pocatello at Artic Cirlce to eat and she was princess of the play land, everyone telling her what a cute princess she is. Once we got home the princess dress is worn all day with the bling.


My brother, Nick, brought over his 5 little puppies to my parents house while we were there, the girls just loved them. They were really good with them, they just held them and petted them. One pup peed on the floor and Hallee was going for the dish rag to clean up, luckily I figured out what she was going to do with the dish rag, before she cleaned it up. Also Hallee and Blyss got to ride around with my Dad in his Skidster(little tractor, I didn't get any pics), they loved it, Hallee even ended up helping my Dad scrape all the manure out of the corralls.






Hallee also started dance this week, she loved it, she wouldn't let me get a good picutre of her though.

2 comments:

Holly said...

FUn... I bet she LOVES dance. So nice of Zak to help his dad too, and probably nice for you to spend some time in ID too right?! :) Brooklyn is ALL about the princess dresses and bling too! 100% All girls we have! haha.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I just cannot tell you enough, but your children are so beautiful! I think your girls should be models!!! Seriously! When they become big stars I should get some credit.....since it was my idea and all!