Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag-- I'm It!

I was tagged by my friend Jamie.
http://www.poulsenplayground5.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on blog.
3. Tell about 6 of your quirks.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

My 6 quirks:
1. I am obssesive complusive of having a clean house, I like to have everything clean.
2. I do not like things laying around on the floor, I'm constantly picking up after everyone.
3. My girl's hair has to be done everday with a bow in it.
4. I lay out my girl's clothes every night, so when Hallee wakes up she can dress herself, if I don't lay clothes out she picks out her own clothes and she really doesn't care if she matches or not, which drives me crazy.
5. I do not leave the house without any makeup on, unless it is to take Hallee to preschool, where I just drop her off.
6. I have to watch Desperate Housewives every Sunday night. I make dang sure that we are home to watch it.

I tag: Sara B., Ashley H., Andrea A., Jenny C., Melissa H., and Stephanie J.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm SO with you on the OCD clean house! haha. :)

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ha ha! That is so funny because I am OCD clean and I love Desperate Housewives even though I don't want people to know! I also think I will be the same way when I have children with their hair and clothes, but your girls always look cute so it pays off!

Andrea said...

I remember your house in Ferndale. It was always perfect! I love how you and Zak and real cowboys..we are just wanna-be's.