Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Told You!

Yesterday we took Hallee and Blyss in for Flu Shots. Hallee kept telling us she didn't need a flu shot and that she didn't want one. Hallee was the first to get her shot and was screaming and crying before she even got it. Blyss thought it was no big deal. We leave the room and as we are walking out Hallee turns to Zak and says with fire in her eyes, "I told you I didn't want the flu shot!" And she kept on crying and telling us that her flu shot hurt. Blyss was happy as can be with the sucker they gave her, it didn't even phase her. Hallee had all the nurses laughing with her carrying on.

Today was our primary program and Hallee did an awesome job on her part, she got right up to the microphone and said her part very clear and well! We have been practicing the song, I Am A Child Of God, with her, every night before family prayer we sing it, but now she won't let us sing it, she sings it all by herself. If I try to help her sing it, she will tell me, "I told you I can do it". We sure have been getting a kick out of Hallee and her "I told you ..."
Here are some pictures of us before church-





3 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Those dresses are so adorable. Did you make them?

Sara said...

Marcy--you and your girls are so beautiful!! And I'm glad to hear my child isn't the only one who completely FREAKS out whenever he gets a shot!! Last yrs flu shot two nurses had to hold him down. I love the girls outfits!!

The High Family- said...

I miss your girls. Hallee is one of the funniest kids on the planet. I love the dresses. You are unbelievably talented.