Followers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged Again

Sweet Heart Tag
A)The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Zak
How long have you guys been married? 7 years
How long did you date? We dated 7 months, engaged for 2 months
How old is he? 28, almost 29
Who is taller? Zak
Who can sing best? Neither of us- we stink!
Who is smarter? Zak, he can remember anything, but when it comes to common sense smart, that would be me.
Who does laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Zak, when we have a yard.
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Zak
Who kissed who first? Zak did, he tries to say that I did, but I was totally taken off gaurd when he layed one on me.
Who wears the pants? We both do- DUH!
I tag- Erica, Dixie, Shiloh, and Lacey

1 comment:

lacey said...

Cute tag!! I am all over this one!