Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Few Fun Things

First, this past week my brother Ty and his wife Erica came and visited us. They live in Payette, Idaho, so we don't see them to much, they have a little boy, Cash, and a little girl, Vanna, so it was so fun to see them.



Zak and Hallee went home to Idaho to help Grandpa move cows. I stayed here in Utah so I could go to the JJ Cole warehouse sell in Logan. About a year ago I saw a girl with the coolest diaper bag, it was a JJ Cole Diaper bag, I asked her where she got it, I checked it out, but they were $70.00, that was quit a bit out of my price range. A friend told me about this warehouse sale, so I had to go and get a diaper bag, I got up early with Blyss and went and stood in line, but I got my diaper bag for $25, I got a baby Bundle Me for $17 (originally $50), a Toddler Bundle me for $19 (Originally $60). It is dang nice stuff, and haven't found anything wrong with the stuff.



More shopping- I went to the mall, which I never do, like 3 times a year, and there was a booth straightening people's hair with their straightner, I was curious and gave it a try, since I've been eyeing to get a new one. I ended up buying one after I struck a deal with the girl, it is 100% ceramic plated, the plates are floating plates, it is awesome and I love it! Finally not a straightner that pulls my hair out, my old straightner- 8 years old- on the right, it has combs on each side of the plate which would pull and break my hair.



When Zak and Hallee got home on Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch and picked out a couple of pumpkins. I thought Hallee would love this, but she was having more fun chasing around the water snake that was there.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I need a small straightner like that as well, plus the zebra print is adorable!! :) It's always fun to have visitors isn't it?! :)

PoulsenPlayground said...

You have been tagged, again! Check out my blog!

The High Family- said...

I love the new bag. JJ cole is great. We have used and abused our Bundle Me and it is still in great shape. I also love your straightner. Cameron got me a chi for my birthday and it is one of my new favorite things. I'll call you soon!