Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dino Park






This weekend we decided to go check out the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Hallee's preschool class has been learning about dinosaurs, and she also got a new book on Dinosaur's so she was so excited to go. Zak and I have never seen Hallee so excited about something, she was running around, saying look at this and look at this, she made sure we didn't miss a thing. The park was awesome, we definately give it 2 thumbs up. The park also wore the girls out, they slept all the way home.

7 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

I'm glad you were able to go to the Dino Park, and that the girls loved it. It is so fun to watch how excited they get.

Sara said...

We almost went to this park when we were in Utah at the beginning of the month, but went to the one at Thanksgiving Point instead...it sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Matt and Lena said...

Marcy - send me an e-mail so I can invite you to my blog. I didn't mean to cut everyone off.
Lena
waymat99@plmw.com

Andrea said...

Marcy you look so great. Sounds like fun...it's getting cold here already and we are starting to get in "doing inside things" mode.

A and C said...

That sounds like a place my kids would love to explore too! Thanks for the comment on my blog also. You guys look great and I am so glad things seem to be going well for you.

Rebecca said...

Cute Family Marcy!!! That looks like so much fun!

The High Family- said...

Cute pictures! You guys do so many fun things together!! We need to plan our trip! I'll call you tomorrow.