Followers

Friday, September 19, 2008

fUnNy KiDs

This past week Zak was out of town, so by about 9:00 pm(actually sooner) I am totally worn out, but my girls aren't (they have an endless supply of energy), so this is what they were doing, and I just had to laugh and enjoy them, since they are so cute. In the following clip Hallee and Blyss are having a race and Blyss tries so hard to keep up with Hallee and to win, it is so funny.

Blyss likes to stick both her fingers up her nose and then she just giggles.

5 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

I love it, it had me laughing. Your girls are so stinkin' cute.

The High Family- said...

Oh my gosh...so funny!!! I hope Zak is home now so you can have a break!

Sara said...

Funny picture! I have pictures of Easton doing the exact same thing. His uncle Quinn taught him at a restaraunt and every time the waitress would come to our table he would stick both fingers up his nose and giggle.

Andrea said...

kids are so funny, it's a good thing they are so cute sometimes.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Hey Marcy, How do you get your blog to look so cute? I need to learn how. Anyhow, the pictures are funny.