Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Day of Preschool



On Tuesday was Hallee's first day of preschool. She did so awesome! Her teacher, Ms. Tamra is so great. Zak had a harder time than I did, he was really worried about her, I kind of teared up when I went and picked her up, she was standing there waiting and so happy, I was so happy that she had a great 1st day. Hallee wore her Hannah Montana outfit, thats what she calls it, she saw this outfit at Shopko one day when we were shopping, and she wanted it really bad so that she could look like Hannah Montana, so I gave in and bought it, but she looks super cute in it! The night before she wanted her toenails and fingernails painted, and I did her hair up in curlers, she was sure the cutest little preschooler!

6 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

What a cute little Preschooler! I am glad she had a great day. It is crazy to have your kids grow up so fast. We should not have ones that old yet, it is crazy!!

The High Family- said...

Hallee looks like such a big girl. I love her little outfit and hair. I bet she will love preschool and I'm sure you will love the break!(I do anyway!)

lacey said...

Cute!!! Preschool is so much fun for us mommies too!!! Love it!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

That is great she liked school. Just a secret between you and I, my husband likes Hanna Montana too.

Bananafana said...

Hi you! Man you've just lived all over haven't you!? I wondered what you were up to! What a cute little family you have, and I see you got a red head too! She looks like a little Marcy, adorable of course. Keep in touch, one of these days I'll have a personal blog when I'm not so stinkin' busy all of the time, ya gotta love it!
Love ya, thanks for contacting me!

Ms.Speaking said...

It's so fun (and sad for Dads) when our little ones go to school for the first time. She looks so cute in her little outfit.