Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Idaho Fun

This past weekend we went to Idaho. I went up on Thursday to my parents and picked raspberries and made raspberry jam- oh how we love raspberries!! My brother Chase and his girlfriend Brooke came up from Provo- my girls found a new best friend- Brooke. Sicaly especially liked her, she would follow her wherever she went.While up in Idaho we celebrated my Birthday. My mom made Red Velvet cupcakes- they are my favorite and super delicious! On Friday we went to Heise to Minature Golf, the girls had fun learning how. Sicaly hung out with my parents and brothers. Heise has a fun course, then we had Pizza. That night we played pictionary and had fun doing that. On Saturday we headed to St. Anthony for the 24th July Parade, we also celebrated Zak's grandma's 80th birthday, so lots of his family was there. We had a nice dinner, then a slide show, and then each grandchild got up and told a special memory of his grandma, then we had Red Velvet cake. It turned out to be a nice little celebration for his grandma. Once we got home we were all very tired- it was one busy weekend-but a very good one!
Blyss
Hallee
Sicaly doing it- she would just end up picking up the ball and putting it in the hole

Sicaly with her cute hairdo that Brooke did
Me and the girls
Zak and the girls
Dog pile on Brooke- they all wanted to be with her.
Me with my Red Velvet Birthday Cupcake
At the parade waiting patiently for some candy
They actually have floats!! They have a theme and each ward builds a float- they were all very good!

My girls loved this camel

1 comment:

Seantae Jackson said...

Sooo much fun! You look great!