Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The LeMoNaDe StAnD

 Zak's mom gave this Lemonade Stand to the girls in May and yesterday we let them set it up. Business was really slow at first. The neighbors were helping and they must have gotten kind of bored, because they ended up making signs and went and advertised the Lemonade Stand. I think they started knocking on doors to drum up business. By doing this- this Lemonade Stand was BUSY!!! They used a whole package of cups- thats when the Lemonade Stand had to go out of business. But they had so much fun!

The Boys delivering the Lemonade that people bought. Their motto- Freakin Fast Delivery!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I had to laugh when I saw all the boys delivering the lemonade. They talked me into buying 3 cups.

Too funny.

Jenn said...

And freaken fast it was! Bentley was one of those customers and as I sat on my front porch, waiting for those boys to deliver him his lemonade I thought, man, this is nice! Thanks for the fun lemonade, Bentley thought it tasted just like ours...delicious!

Andrea said...

What a clever name. That's so fun that there are so many kids in your neighborhood. Lots of little business partners :)