Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last Week of Summer

Wow- Summer went so fast! The last 2 weeks of summer went to fast. For 1 whole week I was sick, I thought I would get feeling better and never did, it came to the point where I couldn't even swollow and I had blisters all over in my mouth and I was exhausted and had no energy, I went to the Doctors and sure enough I had Strep Throat. I thought maybe I could but I didn't have the chills and the sweats, so that is why I kept putting it off, when I went in I did have a fever. Medicine is an amazing thing- within 12 hours I could swallow and was feeling so much better. But we missed out on lots of activities that week. Once I was feeling better, I had to have a tooth implant put in, the Oral Surgeon wanted to put me out for this one. So there was another day out for me- the anesthia made me so nauseated, all I could do was lay down and sleep. I am so grateful Zak took that entire day off to take care of the kids- because there is no way I could have done it. And thanks to my neighbor for watching them that day too. So that left us with 2 days of summer left, so I was feeling bad for the kids because they had been cooped up and we hadn't done anything fun for awhile so I decided that we would do the last play date with our friends, I didn't feel that great and didn't have much energy, but we still went. We went to Stokes Nature Center up Logan Canyon, it was a little hike to the Nature Center, then we went in the Center and the kids had so much fun. They had lots of hands on things- there was bugs, snakes, spiders, and rocks. The kids had so much fun, then afterwords we went to FireHouse and had lunch- it was a great way to end summer!
All the Kids- ready to go for the hike
Playing in the river that ran along the trail
Ryan, Allee, Blyss, Claire, Brade, Hallee, Harrison, and Sicaly
Walking back to the car- all the girls walking together- it was so cute!

No comments: