Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boise

Vanna, Hallee, Cash, and Blyss
 We went to Boise last weekend for Zak's work. Our first night we meet up with my brother and his family. We went and had dinner and got some good visiting in. The kids had so much fun seeing each other. We meet at Target and the kids were so excited they were just bouncing!
Rosie and Sicaly

Our 2nd day- Zak had to work, so the girls and I went swimming in the hotel. Then we went to the mall for a couple of hours to do school shopping. And then that night we went to Zak's Aunt Patti's  house for dinner- which was delicious! His cousin Jason was there with his family and the kids played so well with each other, they built a fort together and ate lots of ice cream!

 Then on Saturday we took the kids to the Aquarium, my girls absolutley loved it! It was so hands on, they got to touch and feel so many things- sharks, iguana, sting ray's, star fish, and coral.

Shark- I even got brave and touched it.


On Saturday night Zak and I along with some people Zak works with went to the Journey concert. LoverBoy opened- and there is a very good reason why I have never every heard of him, I would love to never hear any of his songs again! Journey was pretty good- the best part was people watching! Wow... I'm so grateful to be a member of the Church and have the standards that I do and thankful for the Word of Wisdom.
Zak's cousin and her girls watched our girls and they had so much fun while we were at the concert! It was a fun trip and we got to see lots of family.

No comments: