Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th July Fun

What a busy, fun weekend we had! This 4th of July we went to Idaho. I had my 10 year class reunion on Friday night. It was so fun to see my classmates that I haven't seen for years. They also voted on who is what or done this- I won the who still looks the same award- I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. But I am glad that I went to the reunion.

On Saturday we headed over to Menan, walked around and checked out the booths, then went to the Hancock reunion. We had great food there, lots of visiting, and played some fun games.

That night Zak had bought some fireworks and the girls loved them!

Just something funny- Hallee had to go to the bathroom, there was only portable toliets, so she goes in, comes out, and says, "I can't find the sink in this thing." I got the biggest kick out of that!

Zak and Blyss doing the 3 legged race- they won- but I think they were cheating!



Zak and me doing the water balloon toss. One time I threw- I threw it behind me- OOPS!



Hallee and Elanore doing the water ballon toss. I don't they ever caught it once, the balloon they had was indestructible, because they kept on going and going, and that balloon kept on bouncing all over the ground.




Blyss and Zak doing the water balloon toss.

Miss America Hallee Miller, she stood on this and just waved, while everyone pushed her.



Hallee and Blyss at the Menan Days.


Today I got out our brand new swimming pool. It took over an hour to blow everything up. But the girls played in it, until nap time, they were having a blast.



3 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

Looks like a fun time- Isn't Summer so nice to visit and see everyone- I think that looking the same is a compliment!-

Jess said...

Glad you enjoyed your 4th! Swimming pools are so fun! My girls are living in their pool! Enjoy the nice weather!

Sara said...

I didn't know you were planning on going to the reunion! If I had known, I would have gone!