Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh What Fun Worms Are



Our neighbors bought their boys each a container of 12 worms from Maverick this past week, and boy did those worms keep them and my girls entertained for days! One day they had all 24 worms lined up on my front steps, counting them, seeing which one was the longest. I told them that I didn't like worms, so Hallee kept trying to put one on me, she finally did achieve it and got a great scream out of me. Hallee was in heaven playing with these worms. Eventually the worms had to be laid to rest in their garden- but who would have thought worms could be so much fun.

We have been going to the school lunch this past week- since it is free for anyone under 18. It has been so nice since I don't have to fix anything or clean up. But along with that they got food poisoning, so they were pretty sick little girls. (the reason I know it was food posioning because our neigbors, friends from the ward all got sick at the same time.) But the girls still wanted to go once they felt better.

4 comments:

Jason and Dana said...

Hahaha, that is great!! We got a great laugh out of the worms. Sorry to hear your girls were sick, even if it wasn't the flu, it's always so sad to see your kids sick.

Kim said...

I may just have to go buy some worms if that's all it takes!! Funny. So sad about the food poisoning, sick kids are no fun!

The High Family- said...

Our boys would have loved those worms. Sorry about the sickness. Poor kids! Your girls are so big,I hardly recongnize them.

Andrea said...

That's funny. Braxton loves worms too, but he's a boy!:) I can't wait for Adelle's hair to grow so I can get some bows/headbands. Right now she is a stinker and pulls out everything I try to put in her hair.