Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let's go Swimming!

We started swimming lessons this past week, Hallee was really nervous for swimming lessons, she told us she already knew how to swim and didn't need to go, that was her same response after her 1st day of swimming lessons. But know she loves it and thinks it is so much fun. Blyss and I have been doing the mommy and me class. All Blyss wants to do it jump off the side of the pool to me. But she is crazy, she doesn't wait until I count to 3, she jumps in the minute I put her up there on the side and she is fearless. She doesn't mind having her head wet. The place that we are taking swimming lessons at is awesome- Sports Academy. We have our lessons in the indoor swimming pool, then after swimming lessons, there is an outside swimming pool that you can play in. They have a 1 foot pool that Blyss loves, they also have a 2 foot, 3 foot pool which Hallee likes to be in to practice.




Girls playing in the 1 foot pool- I don't know how they do it, it was cold and rainy this day.


Hallee and Blyss right after swimming lessons




Hallee with some of the kids her is class





1st day of swimming lessons- ready to go

6 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds fun! We are dong swimming lessons in July! But it is outside-hope the weather is nice! Little girls are so much fun! ;)

Sid and Kelli said...

How nice- I wish they had a nice pool up here to do that in. They shut down the Ashton swim lessons and the only choice you have is Green Canyon and that is not a Grand Option! You guys are lucky- looks fun.

gibandshi said...

Yay!!! I am glad you are having fun!!! I can't wait to start mine with Jonathan!

JC Photography said...

How fun! I loved swimming lessons. Your girls are going to love it!

Erica Bazil said...

Looks like fun. Your girls (especially Hallee) are at that age where you can really get them involved in things like that (dancing, swimming, etc.). What a fun phase of life.

We are starting to think about Chase's wedding and I was going to ask what you guys plan to do with your girls during their wedding. Are you just leaving them with Zak's parents?

Anonymous said...

fun times with them 2 alone after swimming, peel off their wet suits and drying them off get my fingers in them sweet tight little pussy's, I take my niece to the local pool and nobody knows when I wrap a towel around her to dry her my fingers are working her little pussy, even got her in one of the cubicle toilets once and sucked her pussy she loved it