Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

OnE bUsY wEeK

What a crazy, busy week we've had! Every night this past week we haven't got back home until 10 pm or later- hopefully that will change this week.

We did some fun things though- one night we went with some friends boating- Zak wakeboarded, the girls innertubed, then Zak and I did extreme innertubing- I'm not kidding- our friend can whip you around like nothing else, make you go airborne, and turn you upside down, I've got bruises on my legs from it. It was so fun and I'm glad that we were able to go.

We also went swimming with my cousins one day- went down some fun water tubes- and I couldn't get Blyss to get out of the swimming pool to come home- she loved it. The girls have been swimming in their little swimming pool everyday, any chance they can get.

Zak is also helping my cousins get their sheep ready for the fair, so we were over there one night, while he was telling my cousins what they need to do to fatten up their sheep.

On Friday night we participated in the Relay for Life for one of our friends little boy who has leukemia.



On Saturday was a busy day in the yard- doing a yard from scratch stinks- especially if you have crappy dirt! But we have enough grass that Zak set up our brand new tramp for the girls- which has been the neighboorhood hit.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you have been busy! I'm jealous of your trampoline. I've been wanting one, probably more than the girls! How fun.

Erica Bazil said...

Wow - you have been busy. So are you guys still going to Rigby for your cousins' weddings at the end of the month? We are still planning on going I think - even though Chase's fell through (probably a blessing in disguise). Anyway, we hope to see you soon. Looks like your yard is really coming in. It just takes time - we're learning that too.

Trisha said...

I'm lovin' the trampoline with the hoop!