Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ginger Bread House!


Today at preschool Hallee made a GingerBread House. Hallee's teacher said that she just sat and did hers and was so good, Hallee was so excited to show us her Ginger Bread House. Blyss was pretty excited over it too, she immediately starting taking candy off of the ginger bread house and eating it.

We got our Christmas Tree up, thought I should take a picture before I have to take the bottom half of the decorations off. The girls can't keep their hands off the decorations, or Hallee is moving decorations around. We are getting so excited for Christmas.

7 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

Tell Hallee she did a great job on her Ginger Bread House.
I know what you mean about the Christmas tree. We have already lost 3 decorations that I know of, since we put ours up.
Hope all is well.

Suz said...

I need your address for Christmas cards!

Sara said...

You made their tops, didn't you??!! Dang girl! You and Melissa put me to shame...I wish I could sew.

Chris said...

Hey Marci! Chris Snedaker from highschool. Thought I would say hello. You have a great looking family. My wife Natalie has something going for us at
nataliesnedaker.blogspot.com/

Good to hear about you!

-Chris

Holly said...

We have the exact same problem at our house! haha. :) Cute tree, cute gingerbread houses and cute girls!!

Ashley Hancock said...

They are so cute, and getting so BIG! It's been a while I guess since we have seen you guys! I totally know what you mean about the tree!

Erica Bazil said...

You know, I don't think I've ever made a gingerbread house. I guess I should try it some time. I pleasantly surprised with how well Cash is obeying and leaving our tree alone (he knows he'll get put in the corner if he doesn't). I like your tree - is it real? It looks really good!