Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Great Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I hope all of you did to. On Wednseday we headed up to Victor, Idaho to have family pictures done by Zak's sister. We then went to Rigby where we spent Thanksgiving day. We had such a yummy dinner and was fun to visit with everyone. That night my mom and sister in law- Erica, went to see Twilight, I really liked it and want to see it again, I had just finished the 1st book the day before, so it was fresh on the mind. I went and bought the 2nd book the next day and almost finished with it. On Friday we went to Zak's parents and we went bowling where I bowled a 176- I beat everyone- and out to eat with the family. On saturday we visited with both families, then headed home, but stopped in Preston for their festival lights, which is so fun to see all the floats have lights on them.

Our Little Indian, Hallee's headband that she made at preschool- her name is Singing Bird

3 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

Marcy-
You have a really cute blog. It is nice to see what your family is doing. Someone just got me started a few months ago on this stuff and I found yours. Ours is private so I wanted to know your e-mail address so I could invite you. Just e-mail us at punchies17@hotmail.com. Thanks- Kelli Hanks

Erica Bazil said...

It was good to see you and your family. Cash had a ball with the girls! And thanks again for all your work on our projects. You're awesome. We're glad you had a good Thanksgiving and hope to see you all again soon!

The High Family- said...

It looks like you guys had a fun/busy weekend. Hopefully we can get together next time you are here.