Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

To CuTe!



Blyss loves to dress up, either she has on the princess attire, crown, necklace, and ring, or she has my high heel shoes on with a purse, but when I came out from getting ready one morning she had on Zak's hat and she looked so cute. She makes me laugh, she is also into hiding- especially when it is time to get dressed or change a diaper, she hides behind my clothes in our closet or under her crib, or under the desk, but more than hiding she loves to be found, she laughs and claps her hands when you find her and says HI. Every morning when she wakes up she comes out and says, "Good Morning." When she sees Hallee for the first time in the morning she says, "Good Morning Hallee." I can't believe how much she is already saying.




We sure do get a kick out of Blyss and her little fire ball personality.

3 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

She really does look 'TO CUTE'. She seems like a lot of fun to have around. Hope all is well with you guys.

Erica Bazil said...

That is a cute picture! I can't believe she says "good morning Hallee" - she talks better than Cash!

Dixie Bazil said...

she is so cute. Every time I see her she looks more and more grown up. I can't believe how big she is. They always say the cutest things at this age.