Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

Since it is nearing Thanksgiving I would like to share a few things I'm thankful for.
1. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family (my family, inlaws)
2. I am thankful for a great husband and father to my children, he works so hard to provide for us and I appreciate it.
3. I am thankful for my 2 beatiful girls, who keeps us so busy, but keep us laughing.
4. I am thankful for our Savior, the gospel, the atonment, the temple. For the values that our church believes in.
5. I am thankful for our new home and the great area we live in.
6. I am thankful for friends.
7. I am thankful for good health.
If you read this, leave me comment telling me a few things you are thankful for!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I am thankful for hot showers, girls night out, hot chocolate, kindness, birth mothers, family, the gospel and hair straightners oh and day spas! :) Just to name a few! haha. :) Hope you have a great thanksgiving!!

Jason and Dana said...

Hey! I'm thankful I could see your guys blog! It's good to peak into your lives and know you are doing great. By the way, nice pad. Miss you guys, we should have stayed in touch a little more when we lived so close.
Jason

The High Family- said...

I am thankful for my hubby, my healthy boys that keep me on my toes, for repentance because I am so flawed,family, I am also thankful for friends. Especially a friend like you. I truly cherish our friendship and I am glad that we have still remained close. Call us if you aren't busy over thanksgiving. We aren't going to Utah anymore Love ya!