Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TiS tHe SeAsOn!

This past weekend we headed to Idaho. Zak's brother Rick and his wife Kristal were sealed in the Rexburg Temple. What a neat experience to witness this occasion and their two boys were also sealed to them. Their little baby, Crew was so happy for this event he was smiling and bobing around, and it was so fun to watch this little family be sealed.

Afterwords we had a dinner and Hallee had so much fun playing with her cousins, they were all pretending to be dogs, it was funny to watch 8 kids running around on their knees, begging, and barking. Poor Blyss had the stomach flu or something, she had been puking all day and of course threw up at the dinner while everyone was eating, and Hallee announced to everyone, "My sister threw up." I'm sure everybody just loved this while they were eating.

The next day Zak and I helped my Dad move his cows home in the freezing cold, snowy weather. Then we were going to go to the temple that afternoon, we drove about two miles, we couldn't see anything in front of us or see the edges of the road due to the snow blizzard, so we turned back around and just hung out rest of the night playing mormon rummy.


Zak and I also got some of our Christmas Presents early- my mom gave us the inn table, I'm so excited for it. Then Zak and I got ourselves a video camera, YEAH! I can finally record the fun things my girls do.



This is a picture of Blyss of how she usually looks around the house, no pants, high heels, and pushing a stroller. She is Miss Personality!

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Your new family pictures and pictures of the kids are adorable. I love pictures! I also love your entry way table. We hope to get one for our house too - it's just another thing on our someday to-get things. I'm sure it looks great in your new house!

The Foster Bunch said...

Sound like lots of sickness is going around, we just had that at our house to. No fun, hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!

The High Family- said...

I love your family picture. You guys look amazing! I mean seriously you guys are such a beautiful family. Your entryway table is super nice. I hope we can come to visit soon, so I can actually see your house. Talk to you soon. Love ya!