Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Red Carpet Party

For my Aunt Bonnie's 70th Birthday her children planned a SURPRISE Birthday party and it was a red carpet event. We were so lucky to attend since we were up in Idaho that weekend celebrating Sicaly's birthday. Everyone was able to keep it a surprise for her and she was totally surprised! Everyone was suppose to dress up as someone famous. It was fun to see what people dressed up as. Zak and I were Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill, Hallee and Blyss were Rocky and CeCe off of Disney Shake It Up, and Sicaly was Cat womam. We all got to walk down the Red Carpet! My girls had a total blast- they had a DJ and my girls danced and danced, by the time we drug them home they had stripped off all their clothes since they were sweating- these girls did not want to leave the party, but Zak and I were TIRED!
Here are some other famouse people we saw that night:

Duck Dynasty

My parents- Grease Lightning

Over there was Napoleon Dynamite and a "Who" off the grinch stole christmas

I'm not sure who my Uncle Mortiz is but his wife Kathy is Marge off of the Simpsons

My brother Nick is Kenny Chesney and his wife is Annie Oakley and baby case was a Lion
 
My cousin Holly is Dolly Parton

John F Kennidy dancing with Sicaly

My cousin Becki- Cleopatra and Einstein

This is my Aunt Bonnie- totally surprised- I was hoping she wouldn't have a heart attack! She is an amazing woman, she is a fun, outgoing, and caring person. She has lost 2 husbands and 1 son- she is such an amazing example of being selfless!
Here are a couple of pictures of other things- last saturday the girls played on our deck most of the day, they loved just being able to get outside!


And Sweetie the cat- she is the most cuddly cat! If you aren't holding her she likes having a stuffed animal with her, she is such a funny cat.



2 comments:

Seantae Jackson said...

You guys look awesome! What a fun party theme idea!!

Erica Bazil said...

It sounded like such a fun party - and sweet Aunt Bonnie totally deserves it - wish we could have been there! And what a funny cat - wish ours was a little more cuddly and nice :)!