Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Baby is 3

It was this little girl's birthday last Friday- March 15th. I can't believe she is 3 years old already- time sure does fly. She was so excited to go to grandma's and have a butterfly birthday cake- that is what she really wanted more than getting presents.

The cake did not turn out how I planned- the cake just kept falling apart as I was frosting the sides. But all the girls thought it was so pretty- I guess that is all that matters.
Sicaly with her cake- we got to spend her birthday up in Idaho, we went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Miller for her birthday. Then afterwards came to my parents to have cake and open presents.


All the time at my parents Sicaly played with these old sunglasses of my mom's- it was pretty cute, I would catch her in the play room writing on the chalboard or just talking to herself with the sunglasses on.
 Sicaly opening presents.

 My parents gave her a barbie movie, shirts, and new panies. Zak's parents got her a baby crib and clothes. Zak and I got her a baby carrier, baby onsies, a dry erase board, and a couple of books. She had a great birthday and it was fun to spend it with family.




3 comments:

Holly said...

I love the cake Marci!!! How fun!!!

Erica Bazil said...

She sure is growing up! Heard your house IS selling and that's so exciting! What fun things to look forward to in the coming months!

Seantae Jackson said...

I seriously can't believe it!!!