Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chase and Brooke Wedding

My youngest brother got married on Saturday in the Salt Lake temple to Brooke. It was such a beautiful day in every way! We headed to Salt Lake on Friday and meet up with the rest of my family. We walked through City Creek, ate at Cheescake Factory, the kids played and played, we had cheescake and it was fun seeing family that we haven't seen in a really long time. On Friday night we finally got all the kids to sleep and I finally fell asleep when I heard Blyss puking- she threw up all over herself, all over Hallee, all over the bedding. I grabbed her and as we are running to the bathroom she throws up again. It was all over the hotel room. I get the girls all cleaned up, Blyss told me she didn't even know her tummy hurt, and settled them into the bed Zak and I were in. Luckily that was the only time she threw up- phew! So we had quite the mess to clean up. Zak took the other bedding and got clean bedding and I got the carpet clean. I had only brought 1 pair of pj's for the girls, so they were sleeping in the clothes they had worn that day. But they all went back to sleep and I stayed half awake listening for Blyss again. But we woke up in the morning and all was well. Saturday was a beautiful day weather wise. Chase and Brooke got married at 12:20, Brooke's sisters were so kind and watched 11 children, 3 who are babies. After that we took them outside while waiting for Chase and Brooke and they started ring a round the rosies. It was so cute, people were stopping and taking photos of them. The kids were awesome for the pictures!


The kids who were doing ring around the rosies- some are from my side and some from Brooke's side

My Family
My Family

My girls, nieces, and Kallie
This bench kept the girls entertained for so long
My brothers- Trevor, Chase, Me, Nick, and Ty
I was so gipped on getting any heigth!
Our Family
Leaving Temple Square and heading to the Hotel where we were having dinner. All the little girls helped carry the train the entire way. It was great it kept them entertained and walking!

The reception that night in Salem- it was decorated very pretty and unique. 
The grooms cake- cows, nursing stuff, and baseball
Blyss, Hallee, and Sicaly with their wands. The wands ended up being canes for the girls as they pretended to be old ladies.
This carriage provided at least an hour and half of entertainment for all the kids at the reception! They all played so well together!

Somehow this picture is out of order- Chase and Brooke right as they walk out of the temple.
After the reception we headed home and got home about 1am. Zak and I were totally beat on Sunday. It was an awesome weekend and I am so happy for Chase and Brooke.

No comments: