Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HaLlOwEEn 2012

 2012 Pumpkin Carving- the girls each cleaned out their own pumpkins- I helped Sicaly a little, but she was determined to do it herself. I drew the faces on and Zak carved them.
 Halloween Day going to school. Hallee is a cat, Blyss is a witch, and Sicaly was just still in her pajamas.
 I dressed up this year! I was wonder woman. I dressed up mainly because I helped with the party in Blyss' class at school. It was fun to help do that little party!
 Halloween night- Hallee is a dragon fly, Blyss a peacock, and Sicaly a witch.
How they all loved trick or treating. I can't believe how many trick or treaters we got in our neighborhood. The weather was so nice it made it the perfect night to be out.

2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

You're such a good sport to dress up! I helping at Cash's party too and later we went to a friend's halloween party and neither Ty or I dressed up - I know - lame!

Your girls looked so cute - glad they had a good time!

Anonymous said...

The length of Hallee skirt I would have guessed she was selling blowjobs! You can almost see her but cheeks in that slut costome