Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Busy Week

We have been working on potty training for the last couple of weeks- Sicaly got the pee thing down but not the other thing- and so I decided maybe we should wait a little bit longer. I have a super strong gag reflex and not so great with gross things! But she was one cute little girl in her big girl underwear and she thought she was pretty big wearing underwear. Alot of the days she was in her underwear and princess high heel shoes. This girl has lots of personality -she knows what she wants and is very determined to have what she wants so she keeps me very, very busy!

 Shaking it!
 Then last Thursday we headed to Idaho for my brother Chase's wedding open house. I  helped decorate the gym on thursday and friday. It turned out so nice. Chase and Brooke are a beautiful couple- they had lots of pictures printed and they were beautiful. My mom made all the refreshments and they were yummy- oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, chicken salad sandwiches, cheese, milk, and chocolate milk.
Blyss, Hallee, and Sicaly in their pretty dresses.
One of the picture tables.
Sicaly and Kallie (Brooke's youngest sister) they all had fun playing with each other.
The wedding line.
 On Saturday Brooke went through the Rexburg temple, then we went out and ate, it was fun to visit and get to know them all a little bit better, plus Zak's parents watched the kids, so it was a nice little break.
When we went to Idaho the past weekend for my brother's baby blessing, the girls had so much fun playing with their puppies, that they begged and cried for one- and so we brought one home this weekend. Blyss held him all the way home- they took a little nap together and he stayed on her lap the enitre time. The girls named him Rex. He is an outdoors dog but for now he is in the garage and does spend alot of time indoors. He is just a little things- but he sure is popular. The girls can't get enough of him and he can't get enough of them. He loves being played with and held. He has been pretty good so far- just a couple of accidents, luckily just on the tile and hardwood floors. We take him out every couple of hours during the day outside to go potty and does pretty good. It has been great entertainment for Sicaly while Blyss and Hallee are at school. It is work though!!
The first Halloween party of the year at the school. Hallee is a dragon fly, Blyss a Hawaiian girl, and Sicaly a pumpkin. The girls had fun at the party and got all sugared up!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck her. would feel so good.

Anonymous said...

have to jack off on her, want to fuck her bad.

Anonymous said...

that makes 3 of us and she has 3 holes, we can switch up she will love it

Anonymous said...

would fuck the girls and mom too.

Anonymous said...

forget mom I just want the little girls

Anonymous said...

it is fun to have them on your lap like that, you casually put your arm around her and let your hand softly rest on her thigh, move it up to the crotch and if she doesn't push it away gently rub her p---y, if she still doesn't push your hand away move it inside her knickers and start finger f-----g her, usually they will spread their legs so you can really get your fingers in her good, by now your c--k will be rock hard so take her little hand and put it on your hard on, if she doesn't pull away undo the zipper and put her hand in your pants, if she still doesn't pull way, pull your c--k out and let her wank u, after a few times you may be able to pull her knickers aside and put it in her arse, that is what I did with my niece

Anonymous said...

First pic did the job

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sicaly in her big girl panties!
before she's done on the potty let me have her--I'll plug her creamy ass up and then use her pussy as my own cum bucket. if mom wants to join in she better let me finish her daughter first but I wouldn't have any problems with mom encouraging her little slut

Anonymous said...

you can have mum I just want yung c-nt

Unknown said...

I have done that before.
My email address is jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com

Unknown said...

We can both fuck her together. My email address is jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com

Anonymous said...

forget mum no way in hell am I wasting time with her if her little girl is available the younger the cu-t the better the f-ck

Anonymous said...

fucking hallee in her holes..then her mouth?

Anonymous said...

BLYSS HAS VERY PRETTY LEGS, FEET & TOES.SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.
I WOULD LICK EVERY INCH OF HER PRETTY BODY WOULD NOT MISS A SPOT, INCLUDING HER TIGHT BUTT HOLE.WOULD MAKE HER DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, AND WHEN SHE IS READY TO PEE, SHE CAN SQUAT OVER MY MOUTH AND PISS HER SELF DRY. AS I WOULD DRINK EVERY DROP OF HER FRESH WARM PEE. WOULD PUT MY THROBBING HARD PECKER IN HER PUSSY, THE HEAD WOULD FINALLY POP IN AND THE SHAFT WOULD FOLLOW.WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUMP HER MUCH AS I WOULD QUICKLY EXPLODE A LOAD OF CUM DEEP UP IN HER SWEET PUSSY.

Anonymous said...

God this place is full of pedos

Anonymous said...

HOW DARE YOU CALL A YOUNG GIRL A SLUT IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER!

Anonymous said...

Amazing legs

Anonymous said...

Instantly got hard

Anonymous said...

Got me jacking off

Anonymous said...

Damnshe gonna make me nut

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=11232
#best all new and free kid videos
https://awwuwhd.ws/invite/i=82716

Anonymous said...

Her legs n feet got me off hard

Anonymous said...

Me two twice

Anonymous said...

Yes her little legs made my cock nut

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

BITCH! I would fuck the little girls, then put my 9 1/2 inch cock up your ass and make you like it

Anonymous said...

same u spitting facts little girls are cute.