Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hallee's Baptism

I still can't believe I have a child old enough to get baptized! Time sure does fly. Hallee was baptized on Saturday and it was a wonderful busy day. My brother Ty and his family came all the way from Payette, ID for this occasion, they came friday night and stayed with us until saturday after the luncheon. Hallee was going to be Baptized with another girl in our ward and so we split the program. On Friday night at 9:45pm I get a phone call from the mom of this other girl saying that she broke her arm and can't get baptized. So with that we are now in charge of the whole program. I decide I will give the talk on Baptism, so it was a very late night preparing that talk for the next day. We wake up and I made last minute preprations for the luncheon and we head to my cousin's daughters baptism- Jocee- who Hallee clogs with. We run home, do more last minute preperations for the luncheon, and go back to the Stake Center for Hallee's baptism. Hallee looked beautiful, the program ran well- I gave a talk and Zak's sister Lyndsey gave the talk on the Holy Ghost- she did a great job, Zak did a great job, and there was so many people there to support her. Hallee felt so great after her baptism and confirmation.
After that we headed to the City Building- which I am so thankful for- I don't think my house could have held that many people and all the rambunctious kids!!! I had prepared Cafe Rio salads and burritos- it turned out so yummy. The kids had a blast playing and the rest enjoyed visiting.
After all the clean up, we headed up to Rigby- because the next day my brother was blessing their baby boy- Case. We went to Case's blessing on Sunday and to their luncheon- which was also delicious. The girls had fun playing with cousins and baby puppies. After all that we headed back home to get some R&R after a few busy days.
It was great to see so much family and catch up and the kids had a blast seeing cousins.
 Friday night getting ready for bed- Cash, Hallee, Zak, Blyss, Vanna, and Sicaly
 Rosie crawled over to see what was going on.
 Family picture
 Zak and Hallee
 Hallee and Marcy
 3 great grandma's to Hallee- Grandma Bazil, Grandma Miller, Hallee, and Grandma Jordan- what a lucky girl
 All the kids squeezed onto one table- and they were having so much fun together- I don't know how much eating got done though!
Vanna and Sicaly squeezed into this box to watch tv- what cute girls

1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

It was a wonderful weekend and we're glad we could be there in celebrating Hallee's big day! thanks again for hosting us!