Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

While In Idaho

We went up to Idaho for the weekend. We stayed in and didn't do to much because it was very, very windy and cold. But we had a great time visiting both families and for my first time I was able to go to a Zumba class (It was so fun-if anyone knows about classes being taught close- let me know). My girls got to go down to my parents farm and visit the baby calf- Blyss. Baby calf Blyss was born on Blyss' birthday, my parents asked Blyss what her name should be- and Blyss wanted to name her Blyss. Also, Zak was able to take Hallee and Blyss for a horse ride. And I took Hallee, Blyss, and Sicaly for lots of rides on the four wheeler- I would get back and be frozen, but it didn't bother my girls. Everyone got a kick out of watching Sicaly walk and be her busy little self. Here are a few pictures:


Blyss with Blyss soon after Blyss was born



This past weekend Blyss with Blyss




The girls helped feed the baby calves

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Such fun. Your kids are getting so big and I loved the princess peepers!

Trisha said...

They have Zumba classes at Sky View rec center...don't know much about the times, but I think they are a couple times per week.

Jenny said...

That calf is so cute. I bet Blyss got a huge kick out of that.

I love to go visit my parents.