Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

On Easter Morning I think the girls were more excited for this than Christmas, they got up at 6:30am, and couldn't stop saying, "Oh, My Gosh!" They were so excited for what the Easter Bunny left them (which was a dress, matching bow, sandals, a toy, body paint for the tub, and a Chocolate Bunny). It was just what they always wanted! Then they started spying all the Easter Eggs hidden and they had a ball finding them! Kids make everything great and exciting!


















Sicaly's favorite part was tearing out the grass from her basket



The girls in their new dresses:

















And one last picture of our cool cat! She now loves to wear sun glasses!


3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

What a fun Easter! I lov ethe matching pink and white for the girls' new outfits! I'm getting behind and haven't posted yet about ours but it was great too. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Trisha said...

Such beautiful girls!

The High Family- said...

Really cute dresses! I need tips from you on how to dress a girl. This girl thing is so new to me and your girls are always perfectly dressed!