Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

I thought I taught you better than to....

I thought I taught you better than to.......



Drink and Drive







and to Drive Naked!!!



Sicaly loves her little car, I will find her at random times through out the day, sitting in her car. I love how she always loads up her blankets and hangs out in there drinking her bottle. She is such a busy little girl, I feel like I follow her around all day picking up her messes! But she is so fun to watch, better that TV!

This past week, Hallee's car seat was in the laundry room, so while I was fixing dinner, this carseat kept Sicaly entertained for about 1/2 of an hour, it was great!










Sicaly loooovvveesss hats!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

She is too cute in that hat too!
Emmett loves the kids carseats too. We carpool for preschool so there is often a carseat inside the house and he always climbs in and out of it thinking he is really big stuff.

The High Family- said...

That is adorable! She really is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Wanna get that lil bitch drunk and naked in a car