Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Bee's

Little Miss Sicaly has been walking for about 6 weeks now- she loves walking, exploring, moving things from one room to another, and she gets in too so much now!!! The other day, she found her sisters markers, was able to take the lid off and she colored all over her face!! The girls and I just laughed and laughed and of course she was laughing too, she didn't like it when we had to wash her face though!



Another thing she likes to do is hide things!!! My measuring cups ended up in Zak's boots. This morning I found valentine cards in Zak's shoes in our closet. Sicaly took Blyss' valentines cards she had on her shelf took them to our closet and put them in his shoes. She keeps me super busy, but I get a good laugh at the things I find or what she has done.



Last Friday, Princess Peepers was at our house!! Hallee was so excited to dress up as a person from her favorite book. We luckily had the dress, I went to the dollar store bought $1 pair of glasses, broke the glass out, and I made a matching hat. It was their celebration for reading 100 books in 2 months. We actually got our 100 books done in 1 month!




Today the girls wanted a picnic in their bedroom, so I make the sandwiches lay out a blanket for our picnic and where do they end up? Sitting in the toy box, so I was left all by myself on the blanket. Oh well, I had a good visit with them.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That looks like a darling book! I am going to have to find it for our collection! :)

Erica Bazil said...

OOO, that sounds like a fun idea - an inside picnic (I remember doing them a couple times last year but this year I have yet to do one - guess I forgot all about them, so thanks for the reminder!)!

Pam Calvert said...

What an adorable Princess Peepers