Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sicaly's Blessing

On Sunday, May 2nd we blessed Sicaly. Zak blessed her, and Grandpa Miller and Bazil stood in the circle as well as Great Grandpa Jordan, my brothers- Nick and Chase, Zak's brother Rick, and brother in law- Cole. I had reserved the pavillion at the park for the dinner, but we woke up to snow, Zak ran to the church and got tables and chairs, and we set them up in our garage and had the dinner in there, it turned out great despite the early morning stress! It was fun to have so much family, there was about 40 of us. The men had fun playing ping pong and the kids loved the bounce house.

Here are some pictures from that day:


Sicaly with her blessing dress- all 3 girls have worn it




These little shoes I wore when I was blessed



Our Family



My Grandma Bazil, Marcy, Sicaly, and my Dad

Zak, Sicaly, and his parents



My Grandma Bazil, Sicaly and I, and my Mom



My Grandma Bazil, Grandma Jordan(Zak's Grandma), Sicaly and I,and Grandma Miller



Zak's Mom- her Mom(Grandma Jordan), Sicaly and I, and Grandma Miller



Zak, Sicaly,and Marcy



My Mom and us girls

4 comments:

Ashley Hancock said...

That is so neat! What a cutie! that is so cool she wore the same shoes as you! How special. And I love her headband! Cute!

Trisha said...

I loved how Zak did the Lion King lift after the blessing. She looked beautiful!

Erica Bazil said...

How sweet. I was going to comment that those shoes are SO cute but how special that they were yours too. I'm glad everything turned out nice for you. She's beautiful! I like your new blog template by the way too!

Kristin and Jay said...

what a cutie! Looks like it was great day for you (except the weather).