Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Party Party!

On Saturday was my Grandma's 86th birthday, so on Friday we had a birthday party for her. First we celebrated her birthday, having cake and doing a little program about my grandma and telling some memories about her. After that her boyfriend who just turned 93 put a dance on for her.

My girls just loved this dance, Blyss didn't miss one dance, she wasn't shy about going and finding a partner. Hallee is quite the little dancer as well. I think all of the old people got a kick out of Blyss, because if she couldn't find a partner, she was out there still dancing, and she can definatley break a move, all of us on the side lines were getting a huge kick watching her, I was just praying an older couple wouldn't trip over her as she was dancing a way.

We had fun and it was great to see family!

Here are some pictures from that night:

My Grandma and Willard- they started dating the same time Zak and I started dating, which has been over 9 years now.


Blyss and Josee



My Mom and Hallee



Zak and Blyss



My brother Nick and Blyss



Josee and Blyss



Hallee, Blyss, and Josee



Hallee and Tanner(my cousins son)



Blyss and my Dad



Hallee and Josee

4 comments:

Trisha said...

What a fun grandma!

Sid and Kelli said...

That is so cute your Grandma has a boyfriend. Good for both of them! Cute pics of the girls.

Sara said...

I LOVE your grandma! She is soooo sweet!

The High Family- said...

What a fun party. Bet it was so nice being with family. Your girls dancing was adorable.