Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 months old

Sicaly turned 2 months on the 15th, I took a few shots of her in this cute little tutu my friend made for her. Sicaly is a fun little girl, she loves to be talked too, she will just smile and smile as long as her tummy is full. She hates going anywhere- church, town, you name it, she cries pretty much the entire time we are away from home, and does not like her car seat. Hallee and Blyss just adore her and she loves watching them.

Here are her 2 month pictures:








3 comments:

Veda said...

She is absolutely adorable! Makes having another tempting until I think about being done with diapers!

Anonymous said...

Has it already been 2 months! time flies. She is just as cute as can be!

Dixie Bazil said...

cutie!!!! Oh my car is an oldsmobile silhoute and I love it!