Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Times

This past week a neighbor had an 80's girls night, you were to dress like the 80's and come with some truth and dares. I had so much fun and glad that she planned this, because I so needed a break! Zak had been gone for a few days and Sicaly was a very fussy baby, one night she cried solid for 2 hours and the next night for 4 hours, plus taking care of Hallee and Blyss, getting them ready for bed and in bed- it felt like I had run a marathon each night.

So I was so willing to dress up like the 80's and have some fun. Most of the truths and dares weren't to bad, the worst I had to do was to try and eat a spoonful of cinnamon- which is impossible!

Here are some photos from that night:


All of us girls


2 girls came in spandex, their mother's had kept these awesome spandex!




I also have a banana clip in my hair and it is crimped

Some other photos:

I want everybody to know that Blyss dresses herself, so if you see her in something that totally doesn't match or go- she picked it out herself and is always very proud of her selection and I have gotten to the point now with having a baby and don't have as much time or can't stress over what she is wearing, I tell her it looks so pretty and I am proud of her for getting dressed herself.



I guess this why you don't leave a headband on a baby while sleeping- woops! I felt really bad poor baby.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Ladies night was awesome! I may have to borrow that banana clip sometime...

Erica Bazil said...

What a fun girls night out. That is such a cute/unique idea. Glad you could get away. Is Sicaly getting colic? I feel like I have a colicy two year old as of late. I think it's a mixture of Vanna's age, her wanting to be independent (she also likes to dress herself and it's so "my way or the highway" with her that it can be frustrating)and our not understanding everything she's trying to say that she gets upset a lot lately. Hopefully it will get better soon. Loved all your pictures. I remember Vanna pulling her headbands down over her face sometimes too. :)

Dixie Bazil said...

How fun. Cute that blyss likes to dress herself. Aleynah does the same thing and is very opinionated what she wears throws a HUGE tantrum if it is not what she likes. Good luck! I am with you (it does get better as the baby gets older-give her a couple of months!)

Andrea said...

I love the 80's night. What a fun idea. I might have to copy that....girls time is always needed!
You look great, must be all the marathons!