Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Week Stats

Sicaly went to the Dr.'s on Tuesday for her 2 week check up, she is doing great- she weighed 7lbs. 14 oz., she is 20 1/2 inches long. She is such a little joy to our family, we are enjoying her so much. Zak was gone 3 nights this past week, so it was a bit crazy, and I'm just glad Sicaly will go with the flow and that she can sleep through about any noise level.


Here are a few pic's from the last week:








Cash, Vanna, and Blyss- My sister in law came to visit and we got a good pic of the kids.



There is nothing better than seeing this!

7 comments:

Angie said...

I want to come see her. I'm sorry I have been so sick I haven't done anything. I'll get over there soon. She is sure a cutie!

Erica Bazil said...

I still hold to the idea that she looks a lot like Blyss but with dark hair. She's just so cute. Two weeks already - where does time go?! And she does look so darling in that strawberry outfit doesn't she - so fun!

Andrea said...

Your girls are all so beautiful and so unique looking. Hallee looks so grown up! Jeff was also out of town a few weeks after Emmett was born, it was a bit overwhelming. Hope you are doing well. Company probably helps!

Trisha said...

So glad the Fenugreek is working for you. She is so cute!

Rebecca said...

What a cute girl! Gad you survived those few days!

The High Family- said...

Don't know how you do it with Zak being gone, but you always do. She is so cute and love all the hair!

Dixie Bazil said...

I think she looks like zak when she has her eyes open, but when I saw the picture of her asleep I agree she looks like blyss with dark hair. Can't wait till we can see her in person! cute, cute, cute!!!