Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our Week

Here is Miss Sicaly of today, I can't believe how much she grows and changes everyday. We went to Idaho this past week to visit my parents since Zak was out of town all week. She did great driving in the car, and was pretty good most of the time, she started getting fussy towards the end of the trip. We had a great time, my brother and his wife and family came, so the kids got to play, we went and ate at the famous Big Judd's, we visited my grandma, went to St. Anthony to visit Zak's family, and drove around Rexburg(I know kind of lame- but it seriosly has changed so much, since the last time I was there).



Grandpa Miller, Blyss, Hallee, and cousin Wade. Grandpa said this was his best birthday present- Happy Birthday Lee.




Sicaly with Great Grandma Bazil- my grandma. Sicaly loved my grandma and her boyfriend- Willard, she just smiled and cooed at them.

Hallee and Blyss were obvious very bored one day- and put makeup on their cats- eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick.



Our Easter

7 comments:

JC Photography said...

She is soooo very beautiful. I love all her dark hair. Looks like you guys had a fun trip.

Dixie Bazil said...

The girls get bigger with every picture I see of them. They are so cute. Looks like they have lots of fun with their cats. Wish we could have come up to see all of you!!

Sara said...

Oh my heck. Makeup on their cats?! That is too funny! I love it!

Angie said...

Sounds like a great get away to me! Can't beat any of that! I'm glad you had a good time

Jenny said...

Road trips can be scary with a new baby. Glad she did so well. Let me know if you need anything even if it is just sending your girls into the yard to play. There is an open invitation for them at our house.

McKay Womack said...

I didn't even know that you were expecting!!! What a blessing. She's beautiful! Enjoy holding and kissing her......I do miss that stage, I just wish we weren't so tired and recovering so we could really enjoy it:). Hope you are all well. What part of Washington did you live in?

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! Little Sicaly is darling with her dark hair..I hope you guys are doing well!