Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh BaBy

Blyss really wanted me to paint Sicaly's nails, so I finally decided to give it a try. It was not easy, those little tiny nails, but it sure looks cute. Then all the other girls got their nails done as well.


I just love those little toes!


Poor Sicaly being attacked by Hallee's hair, but Hallee and Blyss wanted a picture taken of their nails too.

Sicaly had a really good day, she was so happy, she kept smiling and trying talk. It was so fun to have such a happy baby, since she is a little on the fussy side.

My cousin who lives here in Cache Valley had her baby boy 2 weeks after I had Sicaly, so we finally got a chance to get together and here is the picture of the two, Hagean looking at Sicaly wondering what that noise was.

And Finally-

I love the neighboorhood where I live, I looked out my window at the neighbors and saw this. How awesome to see some of the neighborhood men seeing a need and going and helping.

5 comments:

Veda said...

Very Cute! Ashlin would love to have a sister for this reason! No this is not an announcement! ;)

Trisha said...

We live in the best neighborhood!

The High Family- said...

Her little toes are adorable! Such beautiful girls. That does sound like an awesome neighborhood.

Erica Bazil said...

I remember painting Vanna's nails when she was that little and it IS hard, especially since they want to curl those little fingers into fists all the time. She looks so cute all the time. Hope she gets over the fussy side soon. We also hope you have a wonderful Sunday - we wish we could be there to support you on Sicaly's blessing day. Know that we love you all and are thinking of you!

Rachel said...

Marcy, she's too cute. I'm not sure that my three kids combined have hair that thick! It's sad how fast they grow though. Alyssa was pretty fussy till about the 2 month mark and then she just grew out of it or something and she's an angel baby now. Hopefully Sicily will grow out of that phase too.