Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1 Week Old

Sicaly is a week old and things are going pretty good. Sicaly is a great baby, she sleeps, eats, and poops! She does have her awake time from about 9pm to 12am, so we need to work on that. Zak's mom stayed a few days with us, and it was great to have her help (I got milk fever and was sick for a couple of days) I sure appreciated her entertaining the girls, fixing food, and cleaning my house.

Today my parents came to visit and it was fun to have them and have lunch with them- my mom was so sweet to bring a dinner for us tonight. I have been so spoiled and haven't had to fix dinner since having Sicaly, it has been so nice! A huge thanks to all my neighbors who have brought meals- we appreciate you a ton!

Here are some photos I've taken over the past week:




Hallee and Blyss can't get enough of Sicaly, they love to hold her, help change diapers, and like to watch me feed her.





4 comments:

Annette said...

I hope you are feeling better. That stuff is the worst. I got that this time round too.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! Let me know if those capsules work for you!

Ashley Hancock said...

I'm so glad you have all that help! It makes things so much nicer!

Erica Bazil said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad we got to see her and visit with all of you for a minute. Congratulations again!