Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

?

Both Zak and I keep asking each other, what do you think this baby is going to be like, what is she going to look like? We wonder this because are girls are complete opposite of each other in every way. First off, definatley their looks, Hallee looks like her dad and Blyss looks like me. Second, their personalities are way different, Blyss loves being dressed up, jewlery, dolls, princesses, being cuddled, she is quite bossy, and she can scream. Hallee is more quiet, likes to build stuff, loves to draw, color, and paint- she is very artistic, she is a jean and t- shirt girl and a nature girl. So we are excited to see what this baby girl looks like and what her personality will be like!
I thought it would be fun to post Hallee and Blyss' baby pictures!


Hallee



Blyss- Look at all that hair!




Hallee- 5 years old

Blyss 3 years old-



7 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

I think it is so interesting how each take after one parent in looks. Cute girls though. Maybe you'll get a blonde girl who loves to dress up while working out around the cows!

Sara said...

Your girls are sooo cute!!

Jenny said...

I love the title of this blog.

Your girls are so totally different. When they come over to play Hallee is always in brad's room with his blocks and legos. Blyss is always in Claire's room with her dress ups.

Kids are so unique. You have beautiful girls.

I can't wait to see what your new little one will be like.

Trisha said...

I love your name for the new little one too. Hallee gave me the scoop :)

Erica Bazil said...

It seems true - you have two opposites in your house, maybe the baby will fit somewhere smack dab in the middle of Hallee and Blyss. So cute!

Jaimie said...

It will be so fun to see what she looks like! I bet you are counting the days!! Good luck! I hope all goes well!! :)

Andrea said...

you are almost there. i love blyss's fashion statement!